WFF Americas: ESG Strategies in a CRE Downturn
Join WFF Americas on Monday, November 13, 2023 for a panel discussion on ESG Strategies in a CRE Downturn.
Women in Fund Finance (WFF), KPMG, and NAREIM invite you to join a discussion delving into the current state of play of ESG within real estate investment management. This program will feature many leading market perspectives, and will explore the following topics:
• Evolving asset and portfolio‑level ESG strategies: How is the market downturn impacting ESG? How are managers addressing and executing on net‑zero and decarbonization strategies within real estate investment management? What does the next three years for ESG look like?
• Actionable strategies for ESG: What single strategy has proven most effective for managers to date? How are managers prioritizing their ESG efforts?
Following the discussion, please join us for networking and conversation.
Registration is open on a first-come, first-served basis. If this event becomes oversubscribed, Women in Fund Finance reserves the right to limit the number of attendees from each firm, in order to allow for participation from all of our sponsor firms.
- Ailey Roberts, Principal, Sustainable Investing, BGO
- Cassandra McFadden, Global Head of Sustainability, Cortland
- Nicole Wilson, Principal, Sustainable Investing, KKR
- Jim Landau, Head of ESG, MetLife Investment Management
- Tiffany Gherlone, Head of Real Estate Research & Strategy, UBS Realty
Moderator: Zoe Hughes, CEO, NAREIM
KPMG LLP - 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154